Different voices Foreign media said that "The Wilderness" is the most overrated game in history.
Recognized does not mean that all agree, "The Legend of Zelda: The Interest of the Wilderness" is generally considered to be a god, but there are always different voices. Recently, the foreign media "vgculturehq" issued a document saying that "The Wilderness" is the most in history. Overestimate the game and trigger a hot discussion.
· "The Legend of Zelda: The Wilderness" is a role-playing game produced and released by Nintendo in 2017. It is the latest sequel to the popular series "The Legend of Zelda". This game adopts the setting of the open world and has a seamless switching battle scene. The scale of the game map is 12 times that of "Twilight Princess". In addition, the map is not "large and not good". All the visible mountains and obstacles in the demonstration can be climbed, and the map design is very three-dimensional, and there will be holes in various Jedi.
· "vgculturehq" issued a re-evaluation of the "The Legend of Zelda: The Wilderness":
· Although the Legend of Zelda: The Wilderness brings more innovative gameplay in the open world, the game itself lacks cohesion. Although there are many temples, even if you don't go, it doesn't affect customs clearance. The "freedom" given to the players is a bit too much.
· The 4 big beast BOSS lacks diversity, the maze is too boring, and in this vast world of beauty, the story that really immerses the player is too diluted.
· Can't admit that this is still an excellent game, but the shortcomings are generally ignored. We think that "The Wilderness" is the most overrated game in history.